The Uttar Pradesh government has established a new scheme for women and babies. Matritva Shishu and Balika Madad Yojana is the name given to this scheme. The state government initiated this scheme for the underprivileged and women in the state who are pregnant, have given birth, or are going to give birth.
Under this system, some financial assistance will be provided to women with the aim of providing rest/rest before and after birth, so that the mother’s food and drink can be provided in such a scenario.
Wives of labour women or labour men will benefit from this arrangement. To take benefit of this scheme, pregnant mothers must complete the scheme application form.
The goal of the Scheme
The Maternity and Childhood Scheme’s goal is to provide help to pregnant labour women or the wives of pregnant labouring men. The goal of this scheme is to provide benefits to women who are unable to relax before and after giving birth and must work only a few days after giving birth due to compulsion. Keeping this in mind, the government is providing financial help to moms in order to provide comfort and to provide food and drink.
Criteria for Eligibility for the UP Matritva Shishu Evam Balika Yojana 2021
- To be eligible for the plan, registered employees must have served for at least one year.
- The Matritva Shishu Evam Balika plan benefit is solely for the first child, and if both children are girls, it is also for the second kid.
- If a second girl child is born between the first and second deliveries, the bonus will be available to everyone.
- The scheme’s benefits are also available to legitimately adopted girls.
- For the child’s after-birth benefits, a birth certificate will be required.
- If the daughter dies before the age of eighteen, the set deposit will be repaid to the Board.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board’s official website at www.upbocw.in.
- Navigate to the scheme section and select the “All Scheme” option.
- Now, go to the “Matritva Shishu Evam Balika Yojana” link and read the information there.
- Verify the eligibility requirements and submit credentials such as the district, Aadhar card, mobile number, and any other information requested by the board.
- The next step is to upload the appropriate documents (scanned copies) to the board.
- Finally, click the submit button to print a completed copy of the Matritva Shishu Evam Balika Yojana application form.
- Registered worker proof
- Identity card
- Aadhar card (Must be original)
- Birth Certificate of Child (Boy/Girl)
- Anganwadi registered certificate
- Balika Yojana 2021
- Delivery Certificate Issued by Hospital / Medical Officer
- Bank passbook
- Shramik Card
- Ration Card
Benefits of the Scheme
- A son will receive 20,000 rupees, while a daughter will receive 25,000 rupees.
- In the event of a labour woman’s abortion, at least two months’ wage will be paid.
- If the first and second kid are both girls, or if the girl child is adopted, a fixed deposit of $25,000 will be made available.
- During the delivery stage, at least three months’ wages will be provided in the form of a medical allowance.