Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
Yogi Aditynath established the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh. This yojana was established to assist all students who wish to learn at coaching centres but are unable to do so owing to financial constraints. In this article, we will explain how to apply for an online registration form and eligibility criteria by visiting the official website.
Registration for the Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
Students who want to apply for the yojana can do so through online registration. Many students wish to study, but owing to financial constraints, they are unable to enrol in the best coaching for their future studies. The UP Government has now begun online registration for the yojana, and students who desire free coaching for their best studies can get it by going on the yojana’s online registration. Students who are interested in the Abhudaya Yojana can enrol in online programmes and take online exams.
- Applicants must be studying for a specific competence exam.
- Those who have qualified for an exam’s preliminary rounds are also eligible.
- All male and female applicants are welcome to apply.
- Aspirants must be Uttar Pradesh residents.
- They should come from a low-income family. They must offer supporting documentation such as a ration card, an income certificate, and so on.
- There is no provision for reservation based on caste or category.
How to Apply for the Abhyudaya Yojana UP Scheme Online
Students who want to register for the Abhyudaya Yojana online can do so by following the instructions outlined below-
- Visit the yojana’s official website.
- Select the Register Now option.
- Choose the course that you want to take for the classes.
- Provide all of the necessary fundamental information for the application form.
- Select your district and region, and then click the submit button.
- Your application form has been successfully submitted.
Benefits of the UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
- Students can now access free training from IAS, IPS, PCS, NCS, CCS, and NEET courses through this initiative.
- Scheme Begin with Basant Panchami.
- Students from low-income homes will benefit from this initiative.
- Lecturers will also be provided by the government-run training institute.
- Teachers will also provide information on the test mode through the programme.
- The program’s initial phase will include the addition of 18 Mandal sites and the selection of 300 individuals. At the Mandal level, 100 people will attend IAS-PCS training, and 50 will attend CDS, NDA, JEE, and NEET.
- Guidance for free The Uttar Pradesh School of Administration and Management has been tasked with running and coordinating the divisional training centre (UPAAM).
Documents required to apply for the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Birth Certificate / Age Proof Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Family income certificate
- Mark sheets (10th or 12th or Graduation pass )
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile Certificate