Under the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022, when a girl enters the sixth grade, her parents will receive Rs 3,000, Rs 5000 in the eighth grade, Rs 7,000 in the tenth grade, and Rs 8,000 in the twelfth grade. A total of 2 lakh rupees will be supplied to the parents of the girl till she reaches the age of 21 under this scheme as financial support to the parents of the girl until she reaches the age of 21.
Many of these people kill before the birth of their daughter. Due to a lack of funds, many impoverished families do not have girls. As a result, the number of girls is declining. In light of all of these issues, the state government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 in order to prevent daughter feticide.
Through this programme, the state’s people’s negative attitudes toward girls will be changed. Raising the girls’ standard of living. The sum obtained by the female child under the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 would be available for her schooling from the moment she is born. With the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana, getting girls married will be a breeze.
This strategy will benefit the daughters of poor households from the state’s economic subsistence. The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 will deposit Rs 50000 into her account upon the birth of a girl, and the mother will also receive Rs 5100 in financial aid. Aside from that, Rs 3,000 will be granted if the daughter completes class 6, Rs 5,000 if she completes class 8, Rs 7,000 if she completes class 10, and Rs 8,000 if she completes class 12.
When the girl reaches the age of 21, the government will award her parents Rs 2 lakh. Only two girls from a household would be provided under this arrangement. A girl child should be enrolled in a government educational institution in order to receive an education. Girls’ educational attainment will rise.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should be less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- On production of the birth certificate, birth enrollment must be completed within one year of the child’s birth.
- The girl should not be married before the age of 18 under the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022.
- The parents’ residence should be in Uttar Pradesh.
- The youngster must be immunised by the health department.
- This scheme is available to all girl children born in Below Poverty Line (BPL) homes after March 31, 2006.
- First and foremost, the applicant must visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Department of Women and Child Development.
- The UP BhagyaLakshmi Yojana Application Form PDF must be downloaded from the official website.
- After downloading the PDF, you must fill out all of the information requested in the application form, such as the bat’s name, date of birth, and so on.
- After you have filled out all of the information, you must attach all of your documents to the application form.
- Following that, you must submit your application form to the nearest Anganwadi centre or Women Welfare Department office. Your application will be completed in this manner.