2022 PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
The federal government and state governments are working together to improve the situation of our country’s farmers. In a similar vein, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched the Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana, which provides support to farmers.
This is one such scheme, under which farmers may simply purchase tractors to complete their farm work and improve their situation; however, to benefit from this scheme, farmers must first be aware of it. As a result, you will get all the necessary information about Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022, PM Kisan Tractor Yojana – Online Application here.
2022 Kisan Tractor Scheme (PM Kisan Tractor Yojana)
Farmers would receive direct benefits in their bank accounts under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Grant 2022 scheme, which they may use to apply for tractor subsidies in any state in India. In addition, the online application process for this plan has begun in the majority of states. This is a highly useful policy for farmers, since it provides them with a subsidy of 20 to 50 percent on the purchase of a new tractor, depending on their category.
Benefits payable under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
- Farmers will receive a 20 to 50% subsidy on new tractors purchased under this arrangement, which will be deposited straight into their bank accounts.
- Farmers will only have to pay 50% of the tractor’s cost out of their own money under this program.
- To profit from this system, farmers must have farming in their names, and if the land is in someone else’s name, the farmer will be unable to apply for tractor subsidies in his name.
- Farmers can receive up to 50% subsidy and a 50% tractor loan from the central and state governments under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- Women farmers in the country will profit more from the central government’s initiative.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Documents Required
Farmers must have certain documents to take advantage of the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme. Whose details are as follows:-
Identity Proof: land papers, bank account, passbook, mobile number, passport size photo (Aadhaar Card)
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme Eligibility
- It is necessary to hold agricultural land in the name of the farmers to benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant farmer should not be a beneficiary of any government programs, either central or state government schemes, for the first seven years after applying for this scheme.
- As proof of identity, the applicant must have an Aadhar card.
- Kisan Tractor Scheme Application You must have the appropriate documentation to apply for the Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- Following that, you can apply by delivering your essential paperwork to any Common Service Center in your area.
- The application for this scheme will be provided to you by the public service center.
- Following that, you will be given an application slip that will allow you to check the progress of your application in the future.