By accessing the scheme’s official website, all beneficiaries who have applied can check their names on the list. Under the Free Laptop Scheme, registration was completed. The kids’ marks will be used to compile a list for the UP Free Laptop Yojana. The list of recipients can be downloaded from the official website by applicants.
Other recipients of this program are now able to register. However, there is still time for the UP Laptop 3rd List 2021 to be released. As soon as the UP Free Laptop 3rd List 2021 is released, you can verify your name and request laptops as soon as the distribution date for tablets and smartphones is published.
3rd List of UP Free Laptop Yojana
The benefit of the UP government initiative will initially be given to students in class XII who have achieved a grade of 65 percent or higher; however, only students from the UP board will be eligible for the distribution of free gadgets. The government intends to provide digital equipment to UP Board students.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration / UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Process
3rd List of UP Free Laptop Yojana – You must follow the steps outlined below to apply for this scheme; by following the processes outlined below, you will be able to apply for this scheme with ease.
- First, go to the Free Laptop Scheme’s official website.
- The UP Free Laptop Yojana link can be found on the home page.
- You must select the Apply For A Free Laptop option.
- A free laptop form will pop up in front of you, and you’ll need to fill out all of the fields and attach any essential documents.
- After you’ve completed all of the fields, click the submit button to save the form.
- You can apply online in this manner.
- Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- a certificate of residence
- Certificate of completion for 10th and 12th grades.
- Photo for a passport.
- What is your phone number?
- Information on the course. Degrees, diplomas, master’s degrees, and so on.
How do I get a copy of the UP Free Laptop Yojana List / How do I get a copy of the UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2022?]
You must follow the guidelines below to download the UP Laptop Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022. Furthermore, after downloading the list from the official website, candidates must double-check their names.
- The official website up com.up.nic.in is the first place to look for the UP Free Laptop Yojana New List 2021 PDF.
- Then look for the status check option in the homepage’s navigation area.
- After that, click the submit button and provide your application number.
- Following that, you must check your name against the list to see if you are eligible for the rewards.
- Finally, the UP Laptop Yojana Eligibility List 2022 will appear on your screen.
- As a result, you can get Uttar Pradesh up com.up.nic.in Free Laptop Status 2022 in this manner.
Eligibility Criteria for the UP Free Laptop Yojana/ Eligibility Criteria for the UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Candidates can examine the UP Laptop Yojana Eligibility List 2022 by looking at the following aspects. Candidates who wish to check if they are qualified or not can do so by visiting up com.up.nic.in Free Laptop Status Check 2022.
- Candidates studying in Uttar Pradesh and who are currently residing in the state are eligible.
- The recipient must have received a high grade on his or her final exam.
- Only natives of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this laptop scheme 2022.
- Finally, before checking your name in the UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2022 PDF, be sure you’ve applied for benefits under this scheme.
- Students who have passed the UP Board’s 12th-grade exams are also eligible.