About the MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to initiate the scheme which aims to benefit roughly around 12 lakh 55 thousand staff personnel and functionaries. The Scheme would essentially provide medical facilities of up to ₹5 lakh per annum and up to ₹10 lakh per annum for treatment of serious medical ailments to each family.
The state government, through the implementation of the scheme, aims to ensure the Right to Health to each and every employee working in the state government. The poor in the state would have their medical needs met by the Ayushman Bharat Yojana or MP state government health insurance scheme.
The state government of Madhya Pradesh wishes to endure the right to health to all their government employees that are working for the state. The rest of the citizens are covered under other schemes, like the Ayushman Bharat Yojana or the MP state government health insurance scheme.
The Benefits of the scheme
The MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana has a list of benefits to offer to its beneficiaries. Some of which are stated below:
- Free of cost medicines
The scheme will offer free treatment or medicines of up to Rs. 10 thousand each year
- Medical treatment
The scheme will offer free medical treatment of Rs. 5 lakh each year.
- Intensive critical treatment
The scheme will offer free critical treatment of Rs. 10 lakh each year.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The applicant of the MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the scheme:
- They should be regular employees of the Madhya Pradesh government
- They should be contractual employees of the Madhya Pradesh government
- Teachers of government institutions are also eligible for the scheme
- Full-time employees that get their salaries from contingency funds are also eligible
- Retired employees of the government of Madhya Pradesh
- Employees that are working in autonomous institutions of the government
The process to apply for the scheme
The applicant who wishes to register for the scheme has to follow this process:
- To login, the applicant has to visit the official website: https://www.mptreasury.org/
- The user ID is the Treasury Unique Employee Code whose password can be obtained from the Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO) or Password can be reset through OTP of the mobile number entered in IFMIS.
After the login is done, follow these steps:
- HRMIS -> ESS (Employee self service) -> E-profile -> Family detail
- Enter details of the family member(s) like name, date of birth, relationship with the employee, bank details, education, member’s address, etc. Information can be entered and uploaded along with scans of documents attached
- Click on “Add” in order to add more members
- Finally, click on submit.
The request will then be sent to the Verifier’s task list in the hierarchy. After approval, the process of adding or updating a family member will be completed.