In order to provide jobs to the citizens living in the rural areas of the state, the Maharashtra government initiated the Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana. This program was started in 2005 and implemented by the government across India in 2008.
This program is of great benefit to citizens. Under the program, citizens are guaranteed employment for 100 days (1 year). In order to find employment, the applicant must register, without registration, they cannot use this system. Employment is made available to citizens within 15 days of registration. If you also belong to a rural area and want to enjoy the program, you can register by visiting the official website of the program.
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana is also known as the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) Scheme. Apart from that, the system was mentioned in the World Bank’s 2014 annual report. Under the program, unemployed rural citizens who are physically able to do any job can find employment under this program.
Under the program, the government also provides social security to unemployed youth living in rural areas. The applicant does not need to go to the office here and there to register in the portal, he can easily complete the registration process by visiting the portal through an online medium through his mobile phone and computer, saving time and money.
The purpose of the program is to provide employment for young people living in the rural areas of the state, as there are no job opportunities in rural areas and citizens have to come to the city to feed their families and many problems arise if they stay outside. But with the launch of the Rojgar Hami program, young civilians have 100 days of guaranteed employment in the village itself. Citizens of all classes living in the village can reap the benefits of the program and fend for themselves.
Some of the benefits of the scheme include the following:
- Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana was established to provide employment only to unemployed youth in rural areas.
- Employment under this program allows citizens to become independent, strong, and support their families well.
- Employment is offered to young citizens and the problem of unemployment is gradually being reduced.
- The applicant does not have to walk around the office here and there to register on the portal.
- Citizens can complete the registration process by visiting the portal through an online medium using their mobile phone and computer.
The government has established certain rights for citizens. Based on the mentioned eligibility, you can apply for the plan.
- To apply for the plan, the applicant must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Unemployed rural youth in the state can find employment through the application of this program.
- Applicants who are 18 years of age or older are considered eligible for the program.
The documents needed for the application under this are:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- Registered mobile number