According to Jyotipriya Mallick, the state food and civil supplies minister, the government nominated roughly 13 lakh farmers under the Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme. Approximately 13 lakh farmers have enlisted and 72 lakh farmers have registered under this scheme so far. The Civil Supplies Minister also stated that we are attempting to contact us in order to obtain paddy in order to ensure an unbroken supply of rice for the public distribution structure. As soon as this scheme is launched, we will begin procuring paddy by December 2020.
WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme Advantages and Features
- The goal of the Kharif programme is for the government to provide a convenient route for farmers to take their harvested crops to market. The Kharif Scheme will make distribution easier in West Bengal.
- Free supply – The Minister of State stated that the initiative will assure a free supply of rice to 10 crore people by June.
- Nomination of farmers — The government hopes that once the scheme is launched, it will enrol more than 30 lakh farmers.
- Fixed — The government will fix the PPP rate under this arrangement. According to the study, a maximum of 90 quintals were painted last year at a cost of Rs 1868 per quintal.
- Monitoring of the scheme — A monitoring system will be put in place to guarantee that government farmers are properly enrolled.
Paddy Procurement System Services
The scheme’s official portal offers the following services:
- Officer Login
- Farmer Login
- Rice Mill Registration
- Old KMS
- Aadhar card
- BPL Ration card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile No.
How to Apply for the WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme?
To register your rice mill on the official portal, simply follow the simple steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme’s official website. The website’s homepage will then appear in Display.
- Scroll down the official website’s homepage and select the “Rice Mill Registration” option.
- Then, on your computer’s screen, a new page will appear.
- If you are a registered user, simply input your information and log in to the portal; otherwise, click the New User button.
- The Registration Form will appear in front of you after you click the New User button.
Login Procedure for Farmers
If you are a farmer and want to use the official portal, then follow the simple steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official website of the WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme. Following that, the website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, go to the menu and select “Farmers Login.” Following that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- This page contains a login form in which you must provide your registration number and phone number.
- Enter the captcha code carefully and click the submit button to finish the login procedure.