Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has started the Mathrubhumi Yojana. Citizens will be able to participate directly in various infrastructure development projects in their communities under this system. The government will bear 50% of the entire cost of the project under this programme, while the remaining 50% will be contributed by the interested citizen. In exchange, the project will be titled after the collaborator’s preference. By paying half of the scheme’s expenses, the concerned person can obtain full credit for the initiative.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh introduced the Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana with the goal of strengthening villages through public engagement. The Uttar Pradesh government has also planned to deploy Panchayat assistants to engage with the individuals who are participating in this scheme.
Panchayat Assistants will also share information on the UP Mathrubhumi Yojana with the administration. For the first time, the state government has employed panchayat helpers. From the funds provided by the government and the donor, a maximum of $10,000 will be distributed to all panchayat assistants.
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath to help the citizens.
- Citizens will be able to participate directly in various infrastructure development projects in the villages under this concept.
- The government will bear half of the overall cost of the project, with the remaining half funded by the citizens.
- In exchange, the project will be named after the partner.
- So that the individual concerned can receive full credit for the initiative by covering half of the scheme’s costs.
- The government has also directed that an action plan be submitted to the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department prior to the formal launch of this scheme.
- This scheme’s launch date has been set for September 15, 2021.
- The Chief Minister had planned a virtual event at the government mansion at 5 Kalidas Marg.
- The Chief Minister also stated on this programme that the government is constantly focusing on social development in the villages.
- Health centres, anganwadis, libraries, stadiums, gymnasiums, open gyms, cattle breed improvement centres, fire service stations, and other facilities can be created in communities through this scheme.
- Citizens will also be involved in the installation of CCTV, solar lights, and a sewage treatment plant.
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card residency permit
- Income documentation
- Age verification
- Ration card, passport-sized image, and cell phone number
- E-mail address
The major goal of the Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana, which was initiated by the Uttar Pradesh government, is to develop the state’s rural areas. The state government will provide direct participation in many other works related to the development of infrastructure in villages under the Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022. Under the Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022, the state government has said that 50 per cent of the cost of these projects will be supplied by the government and 50 per cent by the people of the state, with the project being named after the partner’s wishes.