On Labor Day, the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department launched the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana for the children of workers. Scholarships will be granted to the children of labourers under this programme. So that he can complete his studies without interruption. Students in grades I through XII are eligible to apply for this scheme, as are ITI and Polytechnic students.
The major goal of the Sant Ravidas Education Scheme is to reduce the state’s unemployment rate and to make it easier for the children of labourers to complete their schooling. Because of the poor economic conditions, the members of the labouring family are in a lot of problems. In such a condition, their children’s education is likewise incomplete.
The scheme’s goal
The primary goal of the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2022 is to provide financial help to workers’ children. So that there would be no impediment to his study, he continued his education from school to university. This initiative will provide financial help ranging from $100 to $5,000. The unemployment rate will be reduced as a result of this strategy because children in Uttar Pradesh will be able to find work if they study without interruption.
- To apply under this scheme, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only pupils whose parents are registered construction employees with the board are eligible to apply for the Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme.
- The maximum age to apply for this scheme is 25.
- Students receiving benefits under this plan must be enrolled at a college or university approved by the federal or state governments.
- This system allows only two pupils from a family to apply.
Benefits of this Scheme
The Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme will exclusively help children from labour families in the state. Children from labour families would receive additional help ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 5000 under the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana. A family’s two children can benefit from the Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme.
Through the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana, financial support of Rs.8000 and Rs.12000 would be granted for acquiring a bachelor’s degree in engineering or medicine. To apply, the applicant must be at least 35 years old. The first instalment will be given to you as soon as you enrol in the class through the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana.
If a student failed the Uttar Pradesh Sant Ravidas Education Scheme, he will not be eligible for this scheme. Only individuals who are not eligible for other government scholarship schemes are eligible for the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana.
Filling Up Process of the Application Form for the Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Navigate to the official website at https://www.upbocw.in/index.aspx.
- Now, take your pointer to the home page’s top navigation bar and scroll down to the “Schemes” area.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select the “All plans” option.
- Now, on the following page, click the “Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme” link on the left side of the page.
- The plan’s details will be available; check out the eligibility, benefits, application process, and any other benefits required by the scheme.
- Following completion of these processes, proceed to the online application section and apply for the scheme in accordance with the guidelines specified in the official notification.