The Tamil Nadu Government has announced the establishment of the TN Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2022. All-girl students from grades 6 to 12 in government schools will be awarded Rs 1,000 in their bank accounts till they complete their undergraduate degree, certificate, or ITI courses without interruption.
The applicants who wish to apply online must first obtain the official notification and thoroughly understand all eligibility criteria and the application process.
The primary goal of the Higher Education Assurance Scheme is to provide financial help to girls in order for them to complete their higher education.
Features and Benefits of the Scheme
- Tamil Nadu’s government has introduced the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme.
- This initiative will pay a monthly deposit to all females who attend government schools in order to promote and assist them in pursuing higher education.
- On March 18, 2022, Finance Minister Palanivel Thiaga Rajan launched this scheme.
- A sum of Rs 1000 would be deposited in the bank accounts of female students attending government schools.
- According to the state administration, this plan will assist approximately 6 lakh kids.
- This plan has received a total investment of Rs 698 crores.
- This programme was created to address the issue of low enrollment ratios of girls from public schools in higher education.
- This scheme will be available to all female students in grades 6 through 12.
- This scholarship will be awarded to female students till they complete their undergraduate degree, diploma, or ITI courses without interruption.
- Other scholarships are available to students who are eligible for the higher education assurance plan.
- Only girls from economically disadvantaged families will benefit from this scheme.
- The benefit money under this plan will be deposited immediately into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Tamil Nadu permanent resident applicant
- The applicant must be in the sixth through twelfth grades.
- The girl must come from a lower-income family.
- Only females enrolled in public schools will be eligible for this programme.
- In addition to other scholarships, students would be eligible for this scheme.
Step 1: Go to the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme’s official website, www.tn.gov.in.
Step 2: From the homepage, select the “Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme Apply Online” button.
Step 3: The screen will display the application Form page.
Step 4: Fill out the form and upload any necessary papers.
Step 5: To complete the application, click the Submit button.
The Tamil Nadu Government has lately created the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme. The government will soon develop an official website.
Online Application Download
The Tamil Nadu Government has introduced the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme. This initiative will pay a monthly deposit to all females who attend government schools in order to promote and assist them in pursuing higher education. Under the proposal, all females in government schools from grades 6 to 12 would be paid Rs 1,000 till they completed their undergraduate degree, certificate, or ITI courses without interruption. In addition to other scholarships, students would be eligible for this scheme.