The Shravan Bal Yojana is a Maharashtra government programme to assist older people throughout the state. The plan would provide eligible recipients with monthly cash support of Rs. 400 or Rs. 600. They will become economically independent and self-sufficient as a result of the scheme. The scheme is governed by the Maharashtra Government‘s Social Justice and Special Assistance Department. All information and details are available on the Apple Sarkar’s digital platform. This portal is also used to submit the scheme application. Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar has also undertaken some extremely significant programmes and schemes under the leadership of Shri Uddhav Thackeray, Maharashtra’s Chief Minister.
The most essential point is that the elderly will receive a monthly pension of Rs 400 to Rs 600. The administration has done numerous surveys and programmes in order to better understand the people of their state. As a result, kids may quickly learn about the different issues that ordinary guys face in society. Following analysis, they aid the folks using a variety of plans and yojanas.
Our society’s elderly citizens are currently living in deplorable conditions. As their own family members severely humiliated and abused them. They also do not have to earn a living, which is a significant issue for them.
They can now readily seek financial aid from the state government. They can easily live without relying on their relatives with the support of this.
Features of the Scheme
- The Shravan Bal Yojana is solely available to Maharashtra’s senior residents.
- The Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana provides financial assistance to all senior citizens on a monthly basis.
- As a result, the elderly will become self-sufficient. They can also live with tremendous dignity in our society.
- Prior to this, elderly individuals had to rely on family members for their fundamental needs. However, they are now financially self-sufficient.
- Through the execution of this strategy, the elderly can overcome their financial troubles.
- This plan has two subcategories of categories for all applicants.
- First and foremost, the aspirant must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Second, the applicant’s age must be at least 65 years old.
- Another requirement of this scheme is that the candidate’s annual income
- Finally, the aspirant’s name does not appear on the list of people living below the poverty line.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state to be eligible for this category.
- The age limits for this group are likewise the same. In order to apply, you must be at least 65 years old.
- When it comes to income, it should be emphasised that it should not exceed $21,000 per year in order to benefit from this programme.
- Finally, the applicants’ names should not be included on the BPL list.
- Aadhaar Card
- Application form
- Ration Card
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Permanent Residency certificate
- Bank Account Particulars
How to apply for the scheme
The procedure for obtaining the Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Registration form for 2022 is divided into two stages. Please do the following: –
The first phase:
- First and foremost, the aspirant must visit the Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana, 2022 official website.
- The home page will be shown in front of you.
- The Registration form that displayed in front of your screen is simply visible on the homepage.
- Now, on your smartphone, you must select the “New User? Register Here” option.
- As a result, a new page will appear in front of your screen. You must select one of the two options offered.
- Option two is to upload your complete personal information, address data, identity proof, photo, generate the OTP, and then verify your phone number.
The Second Phase
- Following these two options, you must finally click the register button.
- Your login username and password will be generated as a result of this process.
- Return to the home page once more. After logging into the official website, click on the Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana.
- The application form will show on your screen as soon as you click on the scheme link.
- Following that, you must enter all of the necessary information. Upload any documents required for the registration process as well.
- You must now enter your account’s bank information. This comprises the bank’s name, branch name, and IFSC code, among other things.
- Please double-check all of the information before submitting the form.
- After you’ve checked everything, click the submit button to finish the registration process.
- You will be assigned an application registration number as soon as your application is completed. This is sometimes referred to as a reference number.
- A message will be sent to the mobile number you gave in the application to confirm the registration process.
- Please keep this reference number safe as it will be needed to check the application status in the future.