The state government has published the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana list online for farmers in the state who want to check their names. Farmers in the state who sought government financial help under this scheme can verify their names on the beneficiary list and take benefit of the programme. Beneficiaries of the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana were identified utilising the state’s current land ownership system and records. Friends, today we’ll show you how to find your name in the beneficiary list by reading this post.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is a list of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojanas that are available
Interested Jharkhand recipients can check their names on the Chief Minister’s Ashirwad Yojana list by going to the official website from the comfort of their own homes. The state’s farmers whose names appear on the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List will get a direct deposit of Rs 5000 for the Kharif crop each year from the Jharkhand government. This scheme will not be available to farmers whose names do not appear on this list.
MMKAY 2022’s Advantages
The benefit of this scheme will be given to Jharkhand’s small and marginal farmers.
Farmers in the state should have up to 5 acres of cultivable land.
Every year, the Krishi Ashirwad Yojana will provide financial support of Rs 5000 to the state’s small and marginal farmers for the Kharif crop.
Farmers with less than one acre of land will be eligible for financial support under this programme. All qualified farmers will get this support via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) into their bank accounts.
The state government has approved a budget of 2250 crores for MMKAY 2022.
About 45 lakh acres of agricultural land in Jharkhand will be covered under this scheme.
The state administration is constantly attempting to improve the farmers’ economic situation. For this reason, the government is providing zero-interest loans to farmers, allowing them to comfortably carry the loan load and repay it on time.
How can I look for the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List on the internet?
- Follow the actions outlined below if you are a state recipient interested in seeing your name on this list.
- To begin, the beneficiary must visit the MMKAY 2022 official website. The home page will appear when you have visited the official website.
- On this home page, you will notice the Search option, and from this option, you will see the Beneficiary / Farmer option. This option must be selected.
- How can I look for the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List on the Internet?
- Follow the actions outlined below if you are a state beneficiary interested in seeing your name on this list of beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary must first visit the MMKAY 2022 official website. The home page will appear in front of you after you access the official website.
- You will find the option of Beneficiary / Farmer from the Search option on this main page. This is an option that must be selected.