The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which was launched in 2015, assists the impoverished in India’s urban and rural areas in obtaining their own homes. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) programme has been extended until 2024. The total number of pucca dwellings has been reduced to 2.95 crores. In order to give a boost to the ‘Housing for All’ programme, the finance minister has advised that over 80 lakh affordable dwellings be built and delivered by 2023 in the Union Budget 2022-23.
In addition, the Finance Minister has requested an allocation of Rs 48,000 crore for stalled projects under the country’s affordable housing initiatives.
You should have received a reference number after successfully completing the PMAY application process under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The aforementioned reference number will be required to track the status of the PMAY application.
To find out if you are on the final Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban beneficiary list, take the following steps:
- Visit the PMAY(U) official website
- Go to the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and pick the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Simply input the first three characters of your name as it appears on the application form and click ‘Show’.
- When you press the button, the results will be presented on the screen. Simply look at the screen to find out your name and other information.
You can get the PMAY-G list in PDF format by following the steps below.
- Visit the official PMAY-G website and click on the “Report” tab under the ‘Awaassoft’ section, as shown below.
- When you click on ‘Report,’ a new window opens with the option “Beneficiary information for Verification” under the ‘Social Audit Reports’ area, as seen in the image below.
- In the following step, you must fill out the appropriate fields in the “Selection Filters”—first, you must select the year for which you wish to verify the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list under the first choice.
- In the second option, choose “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin.”
- Following that, in the third option, select “Name of State.”
- Then, in the fourth option, select the “District” name.
- In the fifth option, choose the name “Block.”
- Finally, in the sixth choice, you must select the name “Panchayat.”
- You can open the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries by clicking the “Submit” button.
- In this phase, you can find out the village name, registration number, beneficiary name, parent or mother’s name, house allotted to, sanction number, sanctioned amount, payment paid amount released under PMAY-G, and house status in the PMAY G list of beneficiaries.
- This complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin list of recipients is also available in ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ formats. It is possible to do so by selecting the “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs, respectively.
Procedure to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List with or without registration number
If you registered under PMAY Gramin 2021-22, the following ways are available to you to check your name in the PMAY List:
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana-official Gramin’s website.
- Choose ‘Stakeholders’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’.
You will be able to look for your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list in two ways:
With Registration Number: Enter your Registration number in the required form and then click ‘Submit.’ If your name is on the list, the details will be displayed on your screen.
Without a Registration Number: If you do not have a Registration Number, choose the second option, ‘Advanced Search.’ Provide the requested information, such as state, district, block, panchayat, and so on. Following that, the system will prompt you for your:
- BPL Number, and Account No.
- Sanction Order
- Name of Father / Husband
- Once you’ve entered all of your information, click ‘Search’ and look for your name in the results.