Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2022: This initiative will provide one individual from each family with a government job; if no one in your family already works for the government, you can easily take advantage of this scheme. No family in India should be without work; a plan is being developed to provide one person from each family with a government job.
This scheme was created to give employment opportunities to the country’s young. This system will help only those households in which no one already works for the government. If someone in a person’s family currently works for the government, that person’s family will not benefit from this scheme.
There are numerous advantages to the one family, one employment arrangement; let us discuss a few of them.
- As you are all aware, it is not simple to obtain a government job at this time; nevertheless, thanks to this programme, the candidate will have an easier time obtaining government employment.
- Unemployment in the country will be reduced as a result of the employment of unemployed youth.
- After being chosen, the candidate will be paid on a monthly basis according to the government pay scale.
- All candidates in the one family, one job scheme will be placed on probation for two years, following which they will be made permanent based on merit.
- The candidate will receive benefits in accordance with government allowances.
The application period for the one family, one employment initiative will begin soon, and anyone interested in applying should do so as soon as possible. 12,000 young people have received appointment letters as part of the scheme. The application forms for the remaining youth will be distributed soon. The duty for the work has been delegated to the Personnel Department under this arrangement. The jobs created by the initiative will be permanent during the next five years. As a result, you are urged to register for the Sikkim government’s scheme as soon as possible and to take advantage of it.
- First and foremost, visit its official website.
- When you arrive at the site, you will notice a link to the registration form or online application; click on it.
- Fill out all of the information requested on the application form carefully and submit it.
- Before submitting the form, double-check that all of your information is right.
- When you submit the form, you will be assigned an Application Reference Number.
- You will be able to verify the status of your application in the future using the application reference number, whether it has been accepted or refused.
- The scheme requires applicants to be Indian citizens.
- Priority will be given to providing work to the youngsters of low-income households through the one-family-one-job programme.
- Only if any member of the applicant’s family does not have a government job can an application be made, and only they will be given a government job.
The candidate is expected to have the following documents under the one family, one employment programme.
- Identity proof, such as an Aadhar card or a voter ID card, is required.
- Certificate of Annual Family Income
- A genuine certificate is also required for a permanent residency permit.
- Certificate of Caste