The Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department has launched the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Yojana 2021. The SJED Digital Gujarat has launched the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Yojana for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Economically Backward Classes candidates (EBC).
The E-SamajKalyan Portal is an official website where people can apply online for several government programmes. People who want to apply for schemes such as Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana, Palak Mata Pita Yojana, Awas Yojana, and others can do so using this webpage.
The primary responsibility of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the economic development and empowerment of people from society’s underprivileged groups.
- Scheduled Tribes
- Caste Development
- Classes that are socially and economically disadvantaged
- Communities of minorities
- People who are physically and psychologically challenged
- This Department also implements welfare schemes for orphans, needy people, beggars, and the elderly.
Department List for E-Samaj Kalyan 2021
Several schemes are included in the E-Samaj Kalyan portal (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag), which is powered by Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan:
- Scheduled Caste Welfare Director
- Director of Welfare for Developing Castes
- Deputy Director of Social Defense
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation
Eligibility Criteria for E-Samaj Kalyan 2021
The E-Samaj Kalyan scheme is exclusively available to the underprivileged parts of society. To make use of the benefits of this Samaj Kalyan plan, an aspirant must first determine his or her eligibility.
- Individuals from the impoverished, SC/ST, and backward classes
- Individuals must be permanent residents of the state of Gujarat.
Documents required for e-SamajKalyan Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certficate
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Residential Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Documents
- College ID Proof
- Passport size photograph (recently shot)
Step-by-Step Application Procedure for E-Samaj Kalyan 2021
Applicants must complete the following stages to continue with the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration process:
- Go to the e-Samaj Kalyan official website at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- f you are a first-time user, select ‘Please Register Here.’
- When you click the registration link, a new page will appear.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, DOB, and other information, then click Register.
- To register as an NGO, click the registration link next to the NGO choice.
- Fill in the relevant information and click ‘Register.’
- After completing the registration process, log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code.
- Applicants can select the plan and apply online after successfully logging in to the E-Samaj Kalyan portal.
2021 e-Samaj Kalyan – How Can I Keep Track of My SJED Registration?
Applicants must follow the steps below to find out the status of their SJED Scheme application:
- Go to the E-Samaj Kalyan website at www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Know Your Application Status option.
- Enter the application number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, then click the Submit button to follow the SJED Schemes Application Status.