The Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, which was created by the Rajasthan government, is a government health insurance scheme that offers cashless medical insurance of up to Rs. 5 lakh to all Rajasthan families. Shri Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan’s Chief Minister, launched the scheme during the state budget for 2021-22. Benefits under the scheme were made available to all Rajasthani households who met the eligibility criterion beginning May 1, 2021.
Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria for the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
The basic need for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan eligibility is that you must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. SECC 2011 registered families, all other families, NFSA card holders, small farmers, and all department Samvida personnel are also eligible for this scheme.
There are a few more details about the scheme that you should be aware of:
- Up to Rs. 5 lakh in health insurance coverage will be available.
- Applicants must pay Rs. 850 per year to be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- Families must apply for the plan online to be covered.
Rajasthan Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme is a health insurance scheme created by Chiranjeevi. Rajasthan provides financial support to all of its inhabitants. They can take advantage of the scheme’s benefits by applying for it online. Coverage benefits of up to Rs. 5 lakh are available under the scheme, and they are as follows:
- This plan provides coverage for over 1576 medical tests. It also covers the treatment of a variety of disorders.
- The policy also includes coverage for medical expenditures, testing, and a 15-day post-hospitalization package.
- The initiative worked with the government of India’s first scheme to provide universal coverage at network hospitals. Rajasthan is home to the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
The following are some of the key elements of the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme in Rajasthan:
- All families living below the poverty line, SECC categories, and NFSA are eligible for health insurance.
- The scheme is also available to Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana beneficiaries.
- A budget of roughly Rs. 3,500 crore has been set aside for the plan.
- Apart from illnesses, the plan also covers COVID-19 therapies and poor people’s hemodialysis.
- Farmers that are small or marginal
How Do You Enroll In The Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme In Rajasthan?
- To take advantage of the benefits offered by this program, you must first register. You can do so by going to the SSO portal and following the procedures below:
- Visit the SSO portal and create an account.
- You will receive credentials after completing the form and submitting it.
- You will be able to view the information on the website at any time using that ID and password.
- With those credentials, you’ll be able to access the dashboard.
- Fill out the application form by clicking on it.
- After submitting the form, make a photocopy of it.
How do I apply online for the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme in Rajasthan?
- If you are already a user, you must apply for this program by completing the steps outlined below:
- Log in with your user name and password. If you don’t recall what it is, you can look it up.
- Fill in the blanks with the relevant information.
- Activate the dashboard.
- Fill out the scheme’s application form.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Take a screenshot or printout of the application form that has been submitted.
- To participate in this program, you must provide the following documents:
- Aadhar card is a government-issued identification card.
- Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Registration Slip is the same as Jan Aadhar Card or Jan Aadhar Card number.