The Karnataka state government is accepting online applications for the Chief Minister’s 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. This project will supply one lakh multi-story residences to economically disadvantaged members of society. As a result, the state government will grant subsidies for house construction (new) or house rehabilitation (old). As a result, interested applicants can apply online at the official website.
The Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited is in charge of the housing initiatives. The Karnataka government launched the scheme in 2000 with the goal of giving housing to the state’s poorest residents. Furthermore, the right way to implement the strategy in the state was to establish the state and central housing projects. In addition, the housing project will promote low-cost building technologies in rural areas. This will enhance Nirmithi kendras while also establishing new ones.
The state plans to create 9 lakh residences over the next two years through various housing programmes. The decision was made during a review meeting on housing schemes in the state presided over by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa. This comprises 5 lakh dwellings under state housing projects and 4 lakh houses under central housing projects, according to the CMO. Each gramme panchayat border will be assigned one hundred dwellings.
SC beneficiaries receive a subsidy of Rs. 1.75 lakh, while others receive a subsidy of Rs. 1.20 lakh for house construction. Beneficiaries who have been assigned dwellings under the Central Housing Project will receive a subsidy of Rs. 72,000, which is 60% from the centre, and Rs. 48,000, which is 40% of the state government. Rs. The Chief Minister stated that Rs 6,200 crore is necessary to complete the residences created under the State Government’s Basava Awas Project, Dr BR Ambedkar Niwas Yojana, Devraj Urs Awas Project, and Vajpayee Urban Awas Project, and that the funds would be granted.
First and foremost, the candidate must have permanent residence in the state of Karnataka. Second, the applicant’s family’s annual income cannot exceed 87 thousand under this scheme. As a result, they are classified as low-income. If you are not a state permanent resident. Then, in order to be eligible, you must have lived in Bangalore for the previous five years. Most notably, this initiative will aid poor people in the state of Karnataka. Furthermore, this is a first-come, first-served manner. The first 1 lakh qualified individuals may be granted an edge in the project. Finally, if you are already a member of another housing programme, you are therefore ineligible for this project
- Permanent residence certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate (if any) from the revenue department
- Income certificate
- Construction workers’ Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Labour Department Registration number
- Phone number
- A passport-sized photograph
The following is the procedure for submitting the Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form:
- To begin, go to the official website and change the Kannada language to English.
- Click the “One Million Housing Scheme for Chief Ministers – Phase II” link under the “One lakh Housing Scheme for Chief Ministers – Bangalore” section on the webpage.
- Then, as indicated here, click the “Online Application – Phase II” link, or simply click here. The page to apply online for the CM One Lakh Housing Scheme will display.
- Click the “Online Application of One Lakh Household” link on this page to access the Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme online application form.
- Candidates must now correctly fill out all of the details and complete the application procedure.
- Candidates must submit application forms to Bangalore One Centers, all BBMP ward offices, and online from any browsing centre.