Samajik Suraksha Yojana is one of the significant initiatives undertaken by the West Bengal government to assist the unorganised workers in the state. The BM-SSY initiative will assist unorganised workers in alleviating the burden of monthly subscription payments. This scheme covers unorganised industry and self-employed occupations that have been notified by the Labour Department of the Government of West Bengal, as well as construction and transportation workers. To take advantage of this policy, the beneficiary must contribute Rs 25 per month to the provident fund.
Online Registration for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2022 online registration form is available at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in. Beneficiaries of BMSS would include all landless labourers. Under the WB Free Social Security Scheme, all unorganised sector recipients would be eligible for Samajik Suraksha once they reach the age of 60.
The Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme should carefully read all instructions and follow the steps outlined below to fill out an online application form.
Step 1: Go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website, bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, you must click on “New Registration.”
Step 3: The screen will display the Registration Form page.
Step 4: Now enter the necessary information – Mention all relevant information such as:
- Name of worker type category
- Date of birth Email Mobile phone number
- Identity verification
- Type of ration card/khadya Sathi number
- Religion Ration card/khadya Sathi number
- Relationship status
- Name of the father
- Mother’s given name
- The family income per month
Step 5: Press the Register Button.
Step 6: After that, you must log in to the portal.
Step 7: Navigate to the dashboard.
Step 8: Now, click on the nominee details tab.
Step 9: After that, you must enter the nominee’s information.
Step 10: Now, select the Dependent Details tab.
Step 11: After that, you must insert dependent information.
Step 12: Now, select the bank account details tab.
Step 13: After that, you must enter your bank account information.
Step 14: Now you must click on the application.
Step 15: After that, you must enter the following information:
- The fundamentals
- Address and bank information
- Specifics about the nominee
- Details that are dependent
- Document Specifications
Step 16: Finally, click the submit button.
You can apply for the Yojana by following this approach.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana provides the following benefits:
1. Two lakh rupees in the event of an accident, and fifty thousand rupees in the event of natural death.
2. If the consumer is physically handicapped to at least 40%.
3. If the consumer loses sight in one eye as a result of an accident, loses the performance of one hand, or loses the strength to walk on one leg, he or she will be paid one lakh rupees.
4. Financial help of Rs. 25,000/- for each of the consumer’s two daughters to pursue their courses until graduation. This service will be provided only if the daughters remain unmarried till their studies are completed.
5. If you are in class XI, you will receive Rs. 4,000. If you are in class XII, you will receive Rs. 5,000.
6. If you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree (arts/commerce/science), you will be paid Rs. 8,000 each year.
7. Consumers and/or family members would be provided with various business and vocational training to enable them to engage in alternative economic pursuits.
8. The Society for Skill Development provides this training at no cost. A social release card will be issued to every registered worker.